Circular Thesis 2020
Is your company interested in circularity? If the answer is yes and you would like to involve students, let’s collaborate!
Many students are eager to put their time, passion and knowledge into a thesis with you! Chalmers Students for Sustainability is collaborating with The ( ) Space to promote circular economy and thesis projects related to sustainability. We have the power to help students find a suitable thesis and companies make a change for the future.
Examples of thesis projects could be:
- New Circular Business Models and Market needs research.
- Industry Mapping of Stakeholders for a new Circular Industry.
- Change Management and transition plan.
- Product Design Engineering.
- Production Plant and Logistics Engineering adapted for circular flows (in house Remanufacturing and Recycling).
- Supply Chain Management adapted for Closed Supply Chains.
- Research of new Circular Flows to climb the Waste Hierarchy.
- Environmentally-friendly alternatives for materials in production research
- New Technologies and enablers.
If this sounds like a feasible idea, keep scrolling down!
Our aim is a webpage with updated information on thesis offers, or where students can find contact information of companies to whom they could send their thesis proposals. Therefore, you, as a company, can find two forms available, one for each option: